- On Android device select “Apps”.
- Locate “Settings” in the apps menu. This often looks like a gear icon.
- Locate and select “About Phone” or “About Tablet” or “About Device” (name is different for all devices).
- Look for “Model Number” or “Model.” Examples of Model Numbers are SCH-i535, etc. (can be anything with letter and number format). The same device (e.g. Samsung Galaxy SIII) can have several different model numbers.
1) Tap on the settings (It looks like a cog Icon)
2) Tap on "General".
3) Tap on "About".
4) You will find both Model number and Software version.